Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Neil Conway <nr...@cs.berkeley.edu> on 2010/03/30 18:11:08 UTC

Website update?

I notice that the website still lists APR 1.3.9 as the latest release.
 Can someone update it to describe 1.3.12?

On a related note, what is the status of the APR 1.4 release process?

Neil

Re: Website update?

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
> Hmmm, I see apr-util 1.3.10 and apr 1.4.2 on the index page:

I was mistaken, I thought the APU-1.3.10 was APR-1.3.10 on the index,
while 1.3.12 is downloadable.

Re: Website update?

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Hi Eric,

On 17.04.2011 17:02, Eric Covener wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Jeff Trawick<tr...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Neil Conway<nr...@cs.berkeley.edu>  wrote:
>>> I notice that the website still lists APR 1.3.9 as the latest release.
>>>   Can someone update it to describe 1.3.12?
>>>
>>> On a related note, what is the status of the APR 1.4 release process?
>>
>> 1.4.2 is released too.
>>
>> I'm happy to update the site in the next couple of days (I may have
>> draft changes already), but I was anticipating that Bill would put up
>> Windows source packages first.
>
> index of apr.apache.org is backlevel compared to download.cgi
> (apr-1.3.10 latest)

Hmmm, I see apr-util 1.3.10 and apr 1.4.2 on the index page:

The recommended releases of the several Apache Portable Runtime
libraries are

     APR 1.4.2, released April 4, 2010
     APR-util 1.3.10, released October 4, 2010

Apache Portable Runtime 1.4.2 Released

Apache Portable Runtime Utility 1.3.10 Released

Rainer

Re: Website update?

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website update?