Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2013/11/28 00:37:22 UTC

clerezza git repo is available

dear all

our git repo is now available.

can someone please check whether all codes are correctly migrated from svn
to git.
thanks.

see also:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/#repository-checkout

cheers
hasan

Re: clerezza git repo is available

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
Hi Hasan

Do you know abou jenkins? Any instructions/recommendations on how to use it
with Git?

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>.