Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by maury24 <ma...@msn.com> on 2011/11/10 10:32:48 UTC

XSI:TYPE invalid setting

Hi,
invalid type (xsi:type) is set when XML request is generated from web
service client.
I've used Axis2 Wizard Code Generator Plugins for eclipse with default
options for generating java code from wsdl.
I have tryed to set 'false' the following tag in server-config.wsdd:

<ns1:globalConfiguration>
  <ns1:parameter name="sendMultiRefs" value="false"/>
    <ns1:parameter name="sendXsiTypes" value="false"/>

I have tryed to set false the following tag in client-config.wsdd:
<globalConfiguration>
   <parameter name="sendXsiTypes" value="false"/>
  </globalConfiguration>

Also I've tryed to set false via code:

Options opt =  binding._getServiceClient().getOptions();
opt.setProperty("sendXsiTypes",Boolean.FALSE);

No changes using this solutions, can anyone help me? Any suggestions??
thanks Maurizio