Posted to users@daffodil.apache.org by "Beckerle, Mike" <mb...@owlcyberdefense.com> on 2021/02/18 17:35:52 UTC

Apache Daffodil is now a Top-Level Apache Project

FYI: Daffodil has now graduated from "incubator" status. We're now an Apache top-level-project (TLP).

You will see various qualified names and paths that contain the "incubator" term in them going away over time, hopefully fairly soon.

When referring to Apache Daffodil now, we no longer need to append the "incubating" qualification.

Regards,

Mike Beckerle | Principal Engineer

[cid:77f375d3-ba27-495e-906c-851aa93a6ccc]

mbeckerle@owlcyberdefense.com<ma...@owlcyberdefense.com>

P +1-781-330-0412

Connect with us!

[cid:41add58e-a3dd-413d-8509-9feef10b3839]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/owlcyberdefense/>[cid:a45bb164-7fdc-42cd-aebe-39ae3f325715]<https://twitter.com/owlcyberdefense>

[cid:d425e09c-78ce-40eb-855e-34af3557ed6f]<https://owlcyberdefense.com/resources/events/>

The information contained in this transmission is for the personal and confidential use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately

Re: Apache Daffodil is now a Top-Level Apache Project

Posted by Don Brutzman <br...@nps.edu>.
Yes congratulations to all concerned!  Huge achievement.

On 2/18/2021 9:50 AM, Patrick Grandjean wrote:

> Congrats!!!
>
> Patrick.
>
>> On Feb 18, 2021, at 12:36 PM, Beckerle, Mike <mb...@owlcyberdefense.com> wrote:
>>

>> FYI: Daffodil has now graduated from "incubator" status. We're now an Apache top-level-project (TLP).
>>
>> You will see various qualified names and paths that contain the "incubator" term in them going away over time, hopefully fairly soon.
>>
>> When referring to Apache Daffodil now, we no longer need to append the "incubating" qualification.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Mike Beckerle | Principal Engineer
>>
>> <Outlook-x5ti0r0o.png>
>>
>> mbeckerle@owlcyberdefense.com <ma...@owlcyberdefense.com>
>>
>> P +1-781-330-0412
>>
>> Connect with us!
>>
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/owlcyberdefense/>
>>
>> <Outlook-qxzrd2l1.png>
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/owlcyberdefense/>
>> <Outlook-pd2x0ows.png>
>> <https://twitter.com/owlcyberdefense>
>>
>> <https://owlcyberdefense.com/resources/events/>
>>
>> <Outlook-3mhwlz0i.png>
>> <https://owlcyberdefense.com/resources/events/>
>>
>> **
>>
>> The information contained in this transmission is for the personal and confidential use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately

all the best, Don
--
Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br       brutzman@nps.edu

Re: Apache Daffodil is now a Top-Level Apache Project

Posted by Patrick Grandjean <p....@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!!