Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <ow...@hortonworks.com> on 2011/12/08 17:19:42 UTC

Ambari status report

We missed last month and we are behind the deadline already, so I
committed our current status. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

-- Owen

>From http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2011 :

Ambari is monitoring, administration and lifecycle management project
for Apache Hadoop clusters.

 * Incubating since 30 August 2011.
 * Picked CTR instead of RTC.
 * Development proceeding actively. (129 jiras fixed so far, 15k of java)
 * Should have first end to end test working soon.

Issues that must be addressed before graduation are:
 * Making a release
 * Attracting users and developers
 * Increase diversity of developers outside of Hortonworks

Signed off by mentor: omalley

Re: Ambari status report

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
Looks good. Thanks