Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by CellularMania Punto It <ce...@hotmail.com> on 2013/02/25 09:42:16 UTC

Betatester OpenOffice

Hy i am Alvaro from Italy .
i want to became u tester for new version of OpenOffice User.I can test for u all version , i have a Mac & a PC .I work in Italy in my handy Shop ... tell me if i can test for u the new product

Thanks and see ya from Italy

CellularMania® Dealer Diretto  - 3 - FASTWEB - SKY - APPLE

Via Damiano Chiesa 9/C 58100 Grosseto
Tel 0039 392-1212111

SU INTERNET :  www.cellularmania.it

ISCRIVITI NOSTRA NEWSLETTER

NS PRODOTTI ALLA RAI : LINK

Dove Siamo :  LINK
5 EURO OMAGGIO CON LETSBONUS : LINK

Re: Betatester OpenOffice

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 25/02/2013 CellularMania Punto It wrote:
> Hy i am Alvaro from Italy . i want to became u tester for new version
> of OpenOffice User.I can test for u all version , i have a Mac&  a PC
> .I work in Italy in my handy Shop ... tell me if i can test for u the
> new product

Welcome, Alvaro! Make sure you subscribe to both this QA list and the
progetto-it list, used for project activities (including QA) in Italian.

To do so, since it seems you are already subscribed to this QA list,
send an empty e-mail message to
progetto-it-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the
confirmation request you will receive.

Then have a look at
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/
(especially the QA module), register for BugZilla and ask here again
when you are ready to be assigned your first 10 issues to triage!

Regards,
   Andrea.