Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sandeep gururaj <sa...@Chordiant.com> on 2007/12/07 07:51:41 UTC

(Trinidad) How to make an inputListOfValues and tr:inputDate field non-editable

Hi All,

I have a requirement to make the text fileds associated with
tr:inputListOfValues and tr:inputDate components non-editable. Instead,
a user should be selecting an item or date and that should be displayed
in the text field.

Earliar, I was setting maximumLength=0 for both these components to
achieve this. I have recently moved to Trinidad 1.0.4 and MyFaces 1.1.5
and since then this attribute setting is ignored.

I would like to know if there are any alternatives for making the text
fields of tr:inputListOfValues and tr:inputDate components non-editable.

Thanks

~Sandeep

RE: (Trinidad) How to make an inputListOfValues and tr:inputDate field non-editable

Posted by sandeep gururaj <sa...@Chordiant.com>.
Hello All,

Does anybody have any suggestions on this?

~Sandeep