Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by zhoucheng2008 <zh...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/16 04:09:45 UTC

回复: Why does this query slow down Lucene?

The query has been stuck for more than an hour. The total size is less than 1G, and the number of docs is around 100,000. Hardware is ok as it works well with other much more demanding projects.

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.
use jstack pid to check any deadlock.

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.
and also try jmap -heap pid to check whether it runs out of memory
or jstat -gcutil pid 1000