Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Hogeweg, Erwin (GE Infrastructure)" <Er...@ge.com> on 2005/10/20 14:10:05 UTC

[m1.1] Email notification on build failure.

All,

What is the preferred way to send an email notification to all developers when the build failed? I have looked, but can't really find anything on that subject. Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Erwin

RE: [m1.1] Email notification on build failure.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
You can use a CI tool like continuum, cruise control and it'll do it for you

Arnaud