Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Paolo Patierno <pp...@live.com> on 2016/01/18 22:06:43 UTC

AMQP refcard typo fixed

Hi all,

this morning Timothy Bish pointed me out that the AMQP refcard published on DZone web site had a mistake : JBoss A-MQ is based on Active MQ and not Qpid, of course.
I have just contacted DZone team for the typo. They have just fixed it and uploaded the new refcard on the web site.

Regards,
Paolo Patierno

Sent from my Windows Phone

Re: AMQP refcard typo fixed

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
On Mon, 2016-01-18 at 22:06 +0100, Paolo Patierno wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this morning Timothy Bish pointed me out that the AMQP refcard
> published on DZone web site had a mistake : JBoss A-MQ is based on
> Active MQ and not Qpid, of course.
> I have just contacted DZone team for the typo. They have just fixed
> it and uploaded the new refcard on the web site.

I believe it is based on both. A I understand it the overall server
framework is Apache MQ but the AMQP protocol support is based on Qpid
Proton.