Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Sa...@cox.com on 2008/01/11 18:07:57 UTC

xml file as output

Hi,
  I wanted to know how to set up log4j to output xml file for the given
input.
Is there a category that I need to mention in the log4j.xml file.

Please help with an example if possible.

Thanks,
Samanth Marisetty.

Re: xml file as output

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
You mean XMLLayout?

http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/apidocs/org/apache/log4j/xml/XMLLayout.html

Use your favorite search engine or the log4j-user list archives for example usage.

Jake