Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com> on 2003/04/30 16:25:46 UTC

["Guest via RT" ] [cpan #2460] setProperty in XML-Xerces

This message about XML-Xerces was sent to you by guest <> via rt.cpan.org

Full context and any attached attachments can be found at:

Hello,
I tried to use Xerces SAX2 parser (v 1.7.0-1 on perl 5.6.1) to validate one XML document according to external XML Schema. I got an error when I used function setProperty (behind is C++ function SAX2XMLReader::setProperty(const XMLCh*
const name, void* value) ).
Example:
 my $id="http://apache.org/xml/properties/schema/external-noNamespaceSchemaLocation";
 my $sch="configuration.xsd";
 $parser->setProperty($id,$sch);

and error message was:
Type error in argument 3 of SAX2XMLReader_setProperty. Expected _p_void at ...

Kind regards
Bojan