Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2006/03/16 07:23:04 UTC

[Axis2] Please don't set the JIRA priority to blocker when creating a JIRA

Re: [Axis2] Please don't set the JIRA priority to blocker when creating a JIRA

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi all;

(sorry for my previous mail   :( )

This dose not mean that no one can create JIRA with setting priority to
blocker , still you can do that but when you are doing so set the
priority to blocker if you think that is serious bug in Axis2 or if you
think it is so critical to fix that. :)

Deepal Jayasinghe wrote:

> Hi all;
>
> I know Chinthaka has mentioned this several times , when you are
> creating a JIRA PLEASE DONT SET THE PRIORITY TO BLOCKER. Its true that
> the issue that your are facing may be critical for you but it may not
> for others , and other thing is we can not do a release when we have
> blockers. So please dont create JIRA by putting priority to BLOCKER.

Deepal
~Future is Open~

Re: [Axis2] Please don't set the JIRA priority to blocker when creating a JIRA

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi all;