Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bgoetzmann <bg...@sophia.symag.com> on 2007/07/30 17:50:46 UTC

Re: ServiceMix Subscription Manager & Unsubscrib

Hello,

I'm in a same situation : I've developped a standard Java application (Java
6 SE) deploying a JAX-WS service in order to be called by the ServiceMix's
NotificationBroker (exposed outside the bus by an HTTP endpoint) with
WS-Notifcation messages.
So this application subscribes to a certain topic by sending a Subscribe XML
message to the NotificationBroker.
For me, the next question is how can I unsubscribe from this topic ?

It seems you have to send a Unsubscribe message containing the Unsubscribe
element defined by b-2.xsd like this :

  <xsd:element name="Unsubscribe">
    <xsd:complexType>
      <xsd:sequence>
        <xsd:any namespace="##other" processContents="lax"
                 minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
      </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
  </xsd:element>