Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sreenivas Mangasandra <sr...@intland.com> on 2005/07/06 09:56:46 UTC

[M1] Maven to build projects n generate reports.

Hallo,

Could anyone tell me how can i

a. Build n compile Java Projects (which are in a repository -cvs, subversion
etc) automatically like night builds and not rather at command prompt.

b. reports for the the build automatically. to make them later display in a
website. I include the necessary reports to be generated in the project.xml
file under the tag <reports>.

I use maven 1.0.2 and jdk1.4.2.

Now I build and generate reports using the below command:

"Maven multiproject:site".

With Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sreenivas Mangasandra,

Intland Software GmbH, Wankel Str. 3,

D-70563 Stuttgart, Germany.

Tel.: +49 711 722 1834

AW: [M1] Maven to build projects n generate reports.

Posted by Sreenivas Mangasandra <sr...@intland.com>.
Hi Arik,

Thanks for the info. I got it. I would try the other tools.

Sreenivas

Posted by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hello again Sreenivas,