Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sg <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/26 07:37:08 UTC

How can I test my email to get spam score before sending?

hi all,

How can I test my email to get spam score before sending?

--
Sg

Re: How can I test my email to get spam score before sending?

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Sg wrote:
> hi all,
>
> How can I test my email to get spam score before sending?

This question is horribly void of any information that would make it
possible to answer to, what I expect are, your expectations.

You really need to invest some time in your questions if you expect
anyone to invest their time in answering them to your benefit.

Daryl

Re: How can I test my email to get spam score before sending?

Posted by mouss <mo...@netoyen.net>.
Sg wrote:
> hi all,
>
> How can I test my email to get spam score before sending?

If you mean "how to make sure that my email won't get tagged as spam by
others", then the short answer is "don't send spam and it should be ok".
There is no other answer (spammers and wanna spammers would love to see
one!). Everybody is filtering differently (you're not going to collect
the Bayes db of everybody out?).

if you want to see if your mail would trigger "static" rules, then run
it through "spamassassin -t".