Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/02 14:47:30 UTC

What controls the number of active major compactions per server?

I am importing a directory and then performing a compact. Each server seems
limited to 3 major compactions while the queue is 30 or more. Is there a
way to increase the number of simultaneous major compactions?

Re: What controls the number of active major compactions per server?

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
In the shell: