Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/22 02:21:44 UTC

Apache CXF

Is there any reason we're using a very old version of CXF with Juddi?

The latest is 2.7.3, yet I see we're using 2.3.6 in most of the POMs.

Re: Apache CXF

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
This is for an ant based netbeans project that I'm trying to build
just as a sanity test for subscriptions. Long story short, I was
having issues firing up my implementation class of the subscription
callback api. After adding in the correct jar files from the latest
version, it worked. Anyhow, I was just asking if there was a reason.

Re: Apache CXF

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache CXF

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.