Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rajesh Kommineni <r_...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/22 23:38:13 UTC

extension woes!

Hi all,
I am trying to add an extension for JMeter. JMeter is not able to see it
while loading.

I followed the doc and created a jar of my extension class files. I edited
the JMeter.Properties with the following line:

#Paths to search for classes (";" must be the separator)
search_paths=ApacheJMeter.jar;simulation.jar;classes

When I look into the logs, it is not listing the classes of my jar file at
all.

What might be the problem? Is ClassSearch utility not finding my jar file?
or is there any thing else do I need to do?

I kept my jar file in the run-time directory and my CLASSPATH has .(current
directory).

regards
rajesh

Re: extension woes!

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
What version of JMeter is this?

-Mike

On 22 Aug 2002 at 17:38, Rajesh Kommineni wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am trying to add an extension for JMeter. JMeter is not able to see it
> while loading.
>
> I followed the doc and created a jar of my extension class files. I edited
> the JMeter.Properties with the following line:
>
> #Paths to search for classes (";" must be the separator)
> search_paths=ApacheJMeter.jar;simulation.jar;classes
>
> When I look into the logs, it is not listing the classes of my jar file at
> all.
>
> What might be the problem? Is ClassSearch utility not finding my jar file?
> or is there any thing else do I need to do?
>
> I kept my jar file in the run-time directory and my CLASSPATH has .(current
> directory).
>

> regards
> rajesh

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya
ICQ: 152975688

Re: extension woes!

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
Also, where did you put simulation.jar?  And is it added to the classpath?

-Mike

On 22 Aug 2002 at 17:38, Rajesh Kommineni wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am trying to add an extension for JMeter. JMeter is not able to see it
> while loading.
>
> I followed the doc and created a jar of my extension class files. I edited
> the JMeter.Properties with the following line:
>
> #Paths to search for classes (";" must be the separator)
> search_paths=ApacheJMeter.jar;simulation.jar;classes
>
> When I look into the logs, it is not listing the classes of my jar file at
> all.
>
> What might be the problem? Is ClassSearch utility not finding my jar file?
> or is there any thing else do I need to do?
>
> I kept my jar file in the run-time directory and my CLASSPATH has .(current
> directory).
>

> regards
> rajesh

Michael Stover