Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Christian Villamizar <c....@trapsatur.com> on 2008/04/29 10:50:02 UTC

Install Struts.

Hello and good day;

I'm trying to migrate an application that is made in Struts and hosted "Tomcat/4.1.31" and works well.

Now I want to operate in a Tomcat 5 or 6 but when I try to make the migration are errors such as:

  - This error only appears in JSP with forms, whether it helps.

[ServletException in:/tiles/pages/circuitos/mostrarCircuito.jsp] No getter method available for property codigo for bean

under name beanSerie' javax.servlet.ServletException: No getter method available for property codigo for bean under name

beanSerie at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:841) at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:774) at

org.apache.jsp.tiles.pages.circuitos.mostrarCircuito_jsp._jspService(mostrarCircuito_jsp.java:1057) at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803) at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:331) at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:329) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803) at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269) at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188) at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:679) at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:584) at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:497) at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspRuntimeLibrary.include(JspRuntimeLibrary.java:965) at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.include(PageContextImpl.java:600) at

org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesUtilImpl.doInclude(TilesUtilImpl.java:137) at

Christian A. Villamizar Lamus.

Dpto. Inform��tica �C Trapsatur.

��-mail: c.villamizar@trapsatur.com <ma...@trapsatur.com>