Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by native14u <na...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/19 16:25:45 UTC

Apache 2.0.39 on win 2000 - need asp - what version?

I am running Apache 2.0.39 on my windows 2000 professional machine
and want to be able to use asp pages.  I have the latest versions of
php and my sql installed.  What specific free program and url
location do I go to download?  Where are the instructions?  I don't
need a bundled package, just the part the would allow asp pages to
work on my system.  Your help is appreciated.

Re: Apache 2.0.39 on win 2000 - need asp - what version?

Posted by Josh Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
native14u wrote:
> I am running Apache 2.0.39 on my windows 2000 professional machine
> and want to be able to use asp pages.  I have the latest versions of
> php and my sql installed.  What specific free program and url
> location do I go to download?  Where are the instructions?  I don't
> need a bundled package, just the part the would allow asp pages to
> work on my system.  Your help is appreciated.

You won't be able to do this yet.  mod_perl / Apache::ASP is not
stable yet under Apache 2.0.  While there is work going on to make
this stable, I do not have a timeline for you.  In addition,
Apache::ASP is only perl scripted ASP.  For VBScript ASP, you will
likely need commercial software.

Regards,

Josh