Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "McRoy, Jeffrey (GE Healthcare)" <Je...@ge.com> on 2020/02/26 13:28:35 UTC

Chrome copy-paste issue

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone experienced an issue with copy-paste using Chrome 80.0 in Mac OS where a copy outside the browser window will not paste into the ssh/telnet terminal?

Regards,
Jeff

Re: EXT: Re: Chrome copy-paste issue

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 1:49 PM McRoy, Jeffrey (GE Healthcare) <
Jeffrey.McRoy@ge.com> wrote:

> Thanks Mike. My Chrome is set for "Ask when a site wants to see text and
> images copied to the clipboard". I also have no block sites added to the
> blacklist.

Is the relevant site serving Guacamole already in the allow list?

- Mike

Re: EXT: Re: Chrome copy-paste issue

Posted by "McRoy, Jeffrey (GE Healthcare)" <Je...@ge.com>.
Thanks Mike. My Chrome is set for "Ask when a site wants to see text and images copied to the clipboard". I also have no block sites added to the blacklist.

-Jeff
________________________________
Posted by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes

Above setting is work to cpoy paste on browser i tested on chrome .

--
Thanks & Regards,

Manoj Patil.(Asst. Manager DBA)
Netwin Systems & Softwares(I) Pvt.Ltd
Nasik.
Mobile No -+91-9922507588
Email- manoj2patil@gmail.com

Re: EXT: Re: Chrome copy-paste issue

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
Jeffrey.McRoy@ge.com> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I don't get a pop-up. I am using Guac 1.0.0.
> Copy-paste from inside the browser window that the Gauc display is in works
> just fine. It only fails when I copy from outside the browser and try to
> paste into the browser.

If clipboard isn't working but you're not seeing the pop-up at all, it
sounds like clipboard permission has already been denied, perhaps by
accident. Do you see anything relevant within
chrome://settings/content/clipboard
?

- Mike

Re: EXT: Re: Chrome copy-paste issue

Has anyone experienced an issue with copy-paste using Chrome 80.0 in Mac OS where a copy outside the browser window will not paste into the ssh/telnet terminal?

Do you get the pop-up asking you to allow the site to access the clipboard?  What version of Guacamole are you running?

-Nick

Re: Chrome copy-paste issue

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.