Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Magnus Palmér <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/18 12:50:36 UTC

File permissions on created files and directories - running as webapp under tomcat6 on Ubuntu

Hi,

Trying here, I've been spending several hours trying to get the
filepermissions created by the file component working as I want, and reading
a large amount of forum posts and articless
It is running as a webapp in tomcat with user tomcat6 on my Ubuntu.
The files are created with rw-r--r-- permissions. I need rw-rw-r.
I would expect it to work after changing umask from 022 to 002 or 0002 for
the tomcat6 user.
Anyone know?

--
Brgds, Magnus Palmér