Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Divakar Satyanarayan <Di...@mascotsystems.com> on 2003/05/28 10:57:06 UTC

[users@httpd] SSL handshake interrupted by system [Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?!]

Hi,

 We have an application that is running on Oracle 9i Application Server.It
uses Apache web server.

 We've enabled SSL on Apache webserver.It is observed that users accessing
application encounter Secure/Non Secure message which results in "Page
cannot be displayed".

 Surprisingly whenever these instances are encountered request has never
reached web server. But what we get to see is below message logged in
ssl_engine_log

[27/May/2003 10:43:25 27199] [error] SSL handshake interrupted by system
[Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?!] (System error follows)
[27/May/2003 10:43:25 27199] [error] System: Connection reset by peer
(errno: 131)
[27/May/2003 16:51:09 07739] [error] SSL handshake interrupted by system
[Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?!] (System error follows)
[27/May/2003 16:51:09 07739] [error] System: Connection reset by peer
(errno: 131)
[27/May/2003 18:23:18 11540] [error] SSL handshake interrupted by system
[Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?!] (System error follows)
[27/May/2003 18:23:18 11540] [error] System: Connection reset by peer
(errno: 131)
[27/May/2003 18:23:28 04640] [error] SSL handshake interrupted by system
[Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?!] (System error follows)
[27/May/2003 18:23:28 04640] [error] System: Connection reset by peer
(errno: 131)
[27/May/2003 18:27:31 25328] [error] SSL handshake interrupted by system
[Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?!] (System error follows)
[27/May/2003 18:27:31 25328] [error] System: Connection reset by peer
(errno: 131)

 We've been searching the web to get hands on any information that would
lead us to solve this problem.But we havent been lucky enough to lay our
hands on something useful.

 Has anyone come across this or anything similar to this problem?

 Requesting your approach to solve the above problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Divakar

DISCLAIMER: Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is
proprietary to Mascot Systems Limited and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have
been sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended
recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any
use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
immediately at Mailadmin@mascotsystems.com Before opening attachments,
please scan for viruses.