Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Warren <wa...@clarksnutrition.com> on 2008/02/13 20:06:55 UTC

Link to last accessed page

How do I create a link on a page that will go to the last accessed page no
matter what that page is? I see that WebPage has a method homePageLink. Is
there something simmilar that will return you to the last accessed page? I
also see that the class AccessStackPageMap has a method lastAccessedEntry(),
but I do not know how to get to that method from my page.

Thanks,

Warren

RE: Link to last accessed page

Posted by bytenotes <fl...@bytenotes.com>.
What happens if current page is a form that has been updated a couple of
times? Is it possible to go back to the last page skipping over the form
updates?

My cart summary allows users to update quantities. Now, as I suggest them to
the <meta> tag for tweaking but it does not work consistently across
browsers.

Florin

RE: Link to last accessed page

Posted by Warren <wa...@clarksnutrition.com>.
Thanks, I will give it a try

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.

Posted by Warren <wa...@clarksnutrition.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Warren <wa...@clarksnutrition.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Warren <wa...@clarksnutrition.com>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Levy <je...@meetmoi.com>.
You could just pass the current page to the new page via the constructor.