Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Зинфира Гиззаткулова <gi...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/02 21:32:33 UTC

newcommer

Dear, colleagues.

Let me introduce myself.
My name is Zinfira Gizzatkulova.
I am from Moscow. I graduated from Moscow State University of Technology
«STANKIN»,
mechanical engineering. I want to be a QA engineer. I haven't got QA
experience. I listened some materials from youtube. I read some lections. I
visited QA courses in Bauman Moscow State Technical University. I have got
PC with Debian 8 64 bit. I have got notebook Win 10 x64 Home. I used
OpenOffice Writer and Calc to write some documents.
My bugzilla login is 'gizzatkulova.z.kh@gmail.com'.
Can you be so kind, and add me to "qa-team" group in Bugzilla?

Best regards,
Zinfira Gizzatkulova.