Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rajshekhar <cy...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/07/29 12:53:05 UTC

disable sendOrderDeliveryScheduleNotification service

hi
 My project related sending e-greeting cards,   i am using
createOrderDeliverySchedule service for scheduling date for sending greeting
, but the this service internally calls
sendOrderDeliveryScheduleNotification service since it has been configured
ofbiztest@yahoo.com mail sending fails and it calls every 4 mins...But i
don't want this service to be called. Is there is any way to disable
sendOrderDeliveryScheduleNotification service? bcos my mail server gets
jammed bcos of this service.Since it is in minilang i am unable to find out
from where this service gets called and put into job poller.

rajshekhar

Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: disable sendOrderDeliveryScheduleNotification service

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
if you search the xml files with file search or Search in the IDE, you
will find the services.xml that has these.
they call services in
applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderDeliveryServices.xml

so you will have write your own service that excludes
sendOrderDeliveryScheduleNotification

I would suggest you do this in new folder so you code is not written
over when you update your ofbiz code from the svn.

rajshekhar sent the following on 7/29/2006 3:53 AM: