Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Manish Mathuria <mm...@infostretch.com> on 2005/08/18 15:10:39 UTC

RE: SPAM-LOW: Re: Reporting tool for JMeter

Hi Peter,

When are you likely to release this?

I would be happy to test as well.
---
Manish Mathuria
InfoStretch Corporation (www.infostretch.com)
(510) 673 6197 (Cell)
(408) 200 7450 (Work)

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
honestly, I don't know. I'm hoping to get something functional in 3-4
weeks, since I have a need for it. as to whether it will be released
for general consumption as an official release is hard to say.

I would check back regularly and see. I don't want to make promises I
can't keep.

peter