Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net> on 2003/09/20 19:40:08 UTC

Re: [property-specification] what is the correct use?

I guess you need <property...> instead of the
<property-specification...> in this case.

-Harish

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
You can get the value of the property by invoking
getProperty("propertyName") and you can get the property specification
value by invoking the accessor method of the property as mentioned in my
previous mail.

-Harish

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.
Fair enough, but I tried