Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Fedi Ben Ali <be...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 15:50:50 UTC

Backup Users VM's

Hello ,

we have a need to backup all the users VM running on cloudstack for restore
purposes , the backup process should run dailly.

Does any one have a way to do this ?

we also need to know haw long does it take to make a backup or restore of a
VM .

Thx.

Re: Backup Users VM's

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
Do note that volume snapshots is not a good option if you use LVM and span
volume groups over multiple disk volumes.

--
Erik

RE: Backup Users VM's