Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/09 20:06:52 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Ignite mascot

Hi,

I wanted to discuss the idea of creating Apache Ignite mascot and if it is
something we would be interested. I was recently following the process of
creating a mascot  Firefly[1] in Apache Beam project and absolutely loved
the concept.

https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/success-at-apache-bringing-the

Regards,
Saikat