Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/13 00:36:34 UTC

JmsSelectorInTest failed

I'm a bit surprising about this failed unit test [1]. It looks like on slow
boxes like the Jenkins server and Jon's Laptop ( sorry for that ;-) ) the
messages arrived out of order or we loose one. Is this (a known) issue in
ActiveMQ? Because this test run very well on my machine, I cannot dig
deeper in this issue...

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/job/Camel.trunk.fulltest/553/org.apache.camel$camel-jms/testReport/org.apache.camel.component.jms/JmsSelectorInTest/testJmsSelectorIn/

Best,
Christian

Re: JmsSelectorInTest failed

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jon!

Thanks for fixing this issue.

Best,
Christian

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Jon

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Christian,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: JmsSelectorInTest failed

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
lol missed that comment... glad to be back home to a fast desktop ;)

--
Cheers,
Jon