Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Juan Diego Ruiz Perea <jd...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/05 10:40:04 UTC

What are the JDBC/ODBC requirements to connect to Drill?

Hello,

We want to test connecting Oracle BI (OBI) to Apache Drill. We saw the
JDBC/ODBC drivers option and have the following questions:

   - Do you know if someone has already tested connecting OBI to Apache
   Drill?
   - Do you know if there is any specific requirement to use properly the
   JDBC driver? I mean any JDBC client at all should connect with no issue?
   - I saw your ODBC driver is 3.8 version, do you know if Apache Drill
   supports also previous ODBC versions?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,

Juan Diego

Re: What are the JDBC/ODBC requirements to connect to Drill?

Posted by rahul challapalli <ch...@gmail.com>.
Few Answers inline

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 3:40 AM, Juan Diego Ruiz Perea <jdruizperea@gmail.com