Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Taewoo Kim <wa...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/08 01:36:25 UTC

SqlppExecutionWithCancellationTest fail

Hi all,

I have several failing test cases for the
SqlppExecutionWithCancellationTest. I am not sure how to deal with this
issue. When I execute this on my local Eclipse, it generates an Assertion
error saying that the number of canceled query is not greater than zero.
But the Jenkins shows an another error message such as the following. Any
information would be appreciated. Thanks.

https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-gerrit-cancellation-test/org.apache.asterix$asterix-app/277/testReport/junit/org.apache.asterix.test.runtime/SqlppExecutionWithCancellationTest/test_SqlppExecutionWithCancellationTest_435__index_join__btree_secondary_equi_join_04_/

https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-gerrit-cancellation-test/277/#showFailuresLink

Re: SqlppExecutionWithCancellationTest fail

Posted by Taewoo Kim <wa...@gmail.com>.
@Abdullah,
Thank you so much. Let me retrigger the test and see how it goes.

Best,
Taewoo

Posted by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Taewoo,