Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by ru...@us.ibm.com on 2000/01/14 03:42:48 UTC

Fair warning: 3.1 milestone burn in scheduled for next week

Per the RELEASE-PLAN, I plan to start cutting "release candidate 1" of 3.1
milestone 1 on Saturday morning (EST).  In the process I plan to build a
RELEASE-HOWTO document..

Once the release is cut, I'll announce it on the general mailing list for
every one to pound on.  During this time, only bug fixes please.  So if you
have anything you really want in this milestone, get busy!

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  If you have anything you would like to see in the readme, post it
here or send me a note.