Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Chun Ji <CJ...@pro-unlimited.com> on 2007/02/22 18:56:07 UTC

SQL file in Ant 1.7

Here is a target I created to execute some sql files in Ant 1.7
" <target ...>
      <sql  driver="${oracle.driver}"
	      url="${oracle.url}"
	      userid="${oracle.user}"
	      password="${oracle.pwd}"
            keepformat="true">
         <path>
            <fileset dir=".">
               <include name="*.sql"/>
            </fileset>
         </path>
   </sql>
  </target>
".

As far as I can see, when this target is being executed, it gives me messages such as:
"....
100 SQL statements executed successfully
",
But does it mean all the SQLs also have been compiled successfully ?

Chun

Re: SQL file in Ant 1.7

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hello,

> As far as I can see, when this target is being executed, it gives me messages such as:
> "....
> 100 SQL statements executed successfully
> But does it mean all the SQLs also have been compiled successfully ?
First the SQL file will not be compiled.
Second this means the all statements within all SQL files you've
selected there have 100 SQL statements. So alle these statements have
been exectued successfully on the database.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
--
SoftwareEntwicklung Beratung Schulung        http://www.soebes.de