Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2013/05/03 17:35:33 UTC

Re: Regarding Contribution to Tajo

Hi Sunny,

(I'm cc'ing tajo-dev mailing list).

Thank you for your interest! You can find more information about Tajo from
http://tajo.incubator.apache.org and http://wiki.apache.org/tajo. Especially,
"GettingStarted" (http://wiki.apache.org/tajo/GettingStarted) is a good
point to start, and "HowToContribute" would be helpful for you.

Also, there is a slide to present a brief overview of Tajo.
http://www.slideshare.net/hyunsikchoi/tajo-intro

If you want to the long-term plan of Tajo, please see Tajo's roadmap (
http://wiki.apache.org/tajo/Roadmap ).

In addition, there are some jira issues for newcomers. You can see the
issues at here (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project+%3D+12314424+AND+labels+%3D+newbie)

If you have any question, fee free to ask me anything.

Thanks,
Hyunsik