Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Edson Yanaga <ya...@insula.com.br> on 2005/11/01 19:38:03 UTC

Maven2: javadoc-1.4.jar does not exist in repository

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate my projects from Maven 1.1b2 to 2, but when I
insert the following dependency:

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>springframework</groupId>
                        <artifactId>spring-mock</artifactId>
                        <version>1.2.5</version>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>

My build fails. It requests javadoc-1.4.jar, but it does not exist. How
can I get this file, or is it a problema with the springframework
pom.xml?

Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javadoc/javadoc/1.4/javadoc-1.4.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: javadoc
ArtifactId: javadoc
Version: 1.4

  javadoc:javadoc:1.4:jar

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

            MSc. Edson Yanaga
   Ínsula Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
   Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform 1.4
   Sun Certified Web Component Developer for J2EE 1.4
   http://www.insula.com.br
   Uma empresa especializada no desenvolvimento de soluções
   Java e Software Livre.

Re: Maven2: javadoc-1.4.jar does not exist in repository

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
I think it has been already fixed. You need to remove poms under
commons-attributes in your local repo

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
No, you need to remove poms under commons-attributes in your local
repo. They had wrong dependencies

Posted by Chris Wilkes <cw...@ladro.com>.