Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Marcelo Santana <ma...@yahoo.com.br> on 2013/07/27 17:01:58 UTC

Unofficial Apache OO Debian repository updated

Hi all,

The unofficial Apache OO Debian repository[1] was updated and from now
it provides the version 4.0 of Apache Openoffice with all available
languages.

[1]https://sourceforge.net/projects/apacheoo-deb/files/

Marcelo G. Santana (aka msantana) | GNU/Linux User number: #208778
      http://blog.msantana.eng.br | http://identi.ca/mgsantana
      http://www.debianbrasil.org | http://br.gnome.org
 GnuPG fprint: 88FB 5D63 ED02 3B5D 90D6  3A3E 8698 1CC9 89C5 5467

Re: Unofficial Apache OO Debian repository updated

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 8:01 AM, Marcelo Santana
<ma...@yahoo.com.br>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The unofficial Apache OO Debian repository[1] was updated and from now
> it provides the version 4.0 of Apache Openoffice with all available
> languages.
>
> [1]https://sourceforge.net/projects/apacheoo-deb/files/
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Marcelo G. Santana (aka msantana) | GNU/Linux User number: #208778
>       http://blog.msantana.eng.br | http://identi.ca/mgsantana
>       http://www.debianbrasil.org | http://br.gnome.org
>  GnuPG fprint: 88FB 5D63 ED02 3B5D 90D6  3A3E 8698 1CC9 89C5 5467

Marco --

Hi. Thanks for this. I think your command line instruction of:

$ /opt/openoffice.org3/program/soffice

probably needs to be changed to

$ /opt/openoffice4/program/soffice

Also the PATH instruction.

Looks good, otherwise!

We will add this link to our install instructions.

MzK

Success is falling nine times and getting up ten."
                             -- Jon Bon Jovi

Re: Unofficial Apache OO Debian repository updated

Posted by Marcelo Santana <ma...@yahoo.com.br>.
On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 14:56:03 -0700, Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi. Thanks for this.

Sorry for my delay. I'm not a subscriber of this mailing list.

> I think your command line instruction of:
>
> $ /opt/openoffice.org3/program/soffice
>
> probably needs to be changed to
>
> $ /opt/openoffice4/program/soffice
>
> Also the PATH instruction.

You are absolutely correct. I had corrected it in pt_BR version but I
forgot to correct in en_US version. :-/

Thank you very much for remember me.

> Looks good, otherwise!
>
> We will add this link to our install instructions.

Thank you for your feedback. Please let me know if you have any problem
or question.

Kind regards,