Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Flo <me...@fc2.de> on 2003/05/20 21:32:30 UTC

different between AxisClient and AdminClient

Hi,

i try to deploy some Example Files to learn more about axis, the author of
the files uses the AxisClient to deploy the wsdd file, bit on my system it
doesn't work? I always get the following Message:

java org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient kapitel8/rtk_wsdl/deploy.wsdd
org/apache/axis/client/AxisClient

When I use the AdminClient I can deploy it but I can't get the List of
deployed services until I undeploy the file again?

Can anyone tell me the different between AxisClient and AdminClient and help
me with my Problem?

Thanks

flo