Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nicolas Labrot <ni...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/16 21:17:41 UTC

Extract terms of a query to do highlighting

Hello,

I want to do highlighting by "hand" into my indexed document which can be
XML, HTML, PDF, SVG, CGM...

Given a search query I want to be able to extract all the terms occurring
in this query to be able to do custom highlighting on the results. The
returned terms should be coherent with the Analyzer.

I do not find any methods to do it. When I was using pure Lucene I was
using Query.extractTerms.

Is there any methods to answer my need ?

Thanks for your help,

Nicolas