Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Rahul Sood <So...@wyeth.com> on 2002/11/03 22:50:10 UTC

ant not able to compile EJB file

Hello,
  I was using ant to develop a webservice in weblogic for this I was using weblogics webservice task.
But while running ant to do this ant gives a no class def found error for EJBObject. I have included
the required J2EE.jar in my environment variable "classpath" but ant does not seem to read the classpath
set in the environment variables.

  If I compile same EJB files using javac it works fine. Hence I can say that ant could not read the classpath that java compiler did.
Please guide me to setup the classpath for ant.

Rahul Sood
IT Engineer
Wyeth Research
(T)  +44 (0)1628 683432
Email : soodr@wyeth.com
This communication (including any attachments) is confidential and may contain information that is legally privileged or exempt from disclosure.  The communication is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named.  If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery to an intended recipient, please note that any unauthorised viewing, copying, printing, storage, dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and then delete it from your computer.

Wyeth Research (U.K.) Limited.   Registered in England & Wales No. 1 813 687
Registered Office: Huntercombe Lane South, Taplow, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 0PH, UK

Re: ant not able to compile EJB file

Posted by Arion Yu <ar...@metrowalker.com>.
U can use "classpath" attribute for the task <javac>

Arion