Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tamilmanam Sambasivam <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/20 10:08:06 UTC

Regarding gif files in tomcat v3.2

Hai,

In tomcat\webapps our application is there.In the
application we are having a folder images.In the
images folder we are putting all the images file.when
we are referring the images file in the jsp file by
using the correct path it shows the following error.

2001-06-20 12:55:05 - Ctx( /ETelAdmin ): IOException
in: R( /ETelAdmin + /images
/column.gif + null) Connection reset by peer: socket
write error

what should be the reason for the error and what is
remedy? Please clarify this as soon as possible.
Thanks
   Tamilmanam.s

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: Regarding gif files in tomcat v3.2

Posted by Wyn Easton <wy...@yahoo.com>.
I've seen this many times when the browser has the
image file cached.  I don't think Tomcat likes it when
the browser closes the socket first.  If you are
displaying your web page correctly, I wouldn't worry
to much about this one.

--- Tamilmanam Sambasivam <ta...@yahoo.com>