Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Aditya Xavier <ad...@me.com> on 2018/03/08 09:39:48 UTC

Multicast messaging and group messaging

Hello Mynewt Team,

Is it possible to send a broadcast message by one of the devices present in the mesh ?

For e.g. to broadcast a event which happened ? Something like push notification instead of continuously polling for it by a client.

Thanks,
Aditya Xavier.

Re: Multicast messaging and group messaging

Posted by Aditya Xavier <ad...@me.com>.
Thanks Łukasz ! That helped.

Would try that and would ping back incase of problems.

Thanks,
Aditya Xavier.

Posted by Łukasz Rymanowski <lu...@codecoup.pl>.
Hi Aditiya,