Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/28 16:56:52 UTC

Admin Server Authentication/SSL

Hi,

Does zk AdminServer in  3.5 support authentication and SSL?

Thanks,
Ram

Re: Admin Server Authentication/SSL

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

let me re-phrase my question, Is there any way to disable non-ssl
connections for adminserver? i want admin server accept only ssl
connections.

Ram

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

ZooKeeper: Because Coordinating Distributed Systems is a Zoo - Apache ZooKeeper - Home<https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/current/zookeeperAdmin.html>