Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/09 01:33:04 UTC

Behavior change for the cgroups mounts inside container

Hi Folks,

Recently we did a behavior change for the cgroups mounts inside the
containers launched by UCR in the ticket MESOS-8327
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-8327>: For the container with
its own rootfs, before the change, it will see all cgroups as the agent
host, and after the change, we will do container specific cgroups mounts in
the container's mount namespace so it will only see its own cgroups which
is also the default behavior of Docker, see more details in the design doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aaPmoKRupTSplFoQoT8op1aktm0vOmnuF5JXN0g_aTY/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Please feel free to let us know for any comments, thanks!

Regards,
Qian Zhang