Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mathias Walter <ma...@gmx.net> on 2008/07/22 08:49:19 UTC

[Trinidad] dialogs with JBoss Seam

Hi,

does anybody know how to use the dialog framework with Seam?

I tried it, but no popup is created, even if I use useWindow=true.

The problem seems to be related to the different syntax for navigation rules
in Seam. Does anybody know how to set up such a navigation rule to a
trinidad dialog without redirect?

--
Kind regards,
Mathias

Re: [Trinidad] dialogs with JBoss Seam

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Mathias,

(never used seam)
can you update our wiki page on Trinidad/Seam combo?

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_And_Seam

Other would appreciate that as well, I guess.

Thanks,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf