Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2016/03/14 19:41:37 UTC

Release preparations

Hi,

I've done some configuration due to the upcoming final release:

- new 2.0 branch as a copy of the current trunk (rev. r1734960)
- the trunk now uses 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT
- the branch uses 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT
- I've created a new version 2.0.1 in JIRA
- I've created a new jenkins build for the 2.0 branch

BR
Andreas

Re: Release preparations

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 14.03.2016 um 19:41 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
> Hi,
>
> I've done some configuration due to the upcoming final release:
>
> - new 2.0 branch as a copy of the current trunk (rev. r1734960)
> - the trunk now uses 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT
> - the branch uses 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT
> - I've created a new version 2.0.1 in JIRA
> - I've created a new jenkins build for the 2.0 branch

I've closed all 2.0.0 related JIRA tickets without email notification and
updated/closed some resolved tickets without "Fix version" as well. Version
"2.0.0" was set to released in JIRA.

The download page was updated as well as the doap file.

BR
Andreas