Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com> on 2019/03/29 11:22:21 UTC

JDK 13 - Early Access build 14 is available

Hi Mark,

*OpenJDK builds *- JDK 13 - Early Access build 14 is available at
http://jdk.java.net/13/

  * These early-access, open-source builds are provided under the GNU
    General Public License, version 2, with the Classpath Exception
    <http://openjdk.java.net/legal/gplv2+ce.html>.
  * Changes in this build
    <http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/log?rev=reverse%28%22jdk-13%2B13%22%3A%3A%22jdk-13%2B14%22-%22jdk-13%2B13%22%29&revcount=1000>
  * Release notes [1]
  * JDK 13 Schedule proposal accepted [2]
      o 2019/06/13 Rampdown Phase One
      o 2019/07/18 Rampdown Phase Two
      o 2019/08/08 Initial Release Candidate
      o 2019/08/22 Final Release Candidate
      o 2019/09/17 General Availability

*jpackage EA *

  * This is an early access build of JEP 343: Packaging Tool
    <https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/343>, aimed at testing a prototype
    implementation of jpackage, which is a new tool for packaging
    self-contained Java applications along with a Java Runtime Environment.
  * Build 30 is now available http://jdk.java.net/jpackage/
  * Please send feedback via e-mail to core-libs-dev@openjdk.java.net
    <ma...@openjdk.java.net>

*Quality Outreach report for **March 2019*

  * The report for March 2019 is available here
    <https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/quality/Quality+Outreach+report+March+2019>
  * Thanks to all those contributed !

*Recent Blog:* A new (Japanese) era for Java!
<https://blogs.oracle.com/java-platform-group/a-new-japanese-era-for-java>

Rgds,Rory

[1] http://jdk.java.net/13/release-notes
[2] https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk-dev/2019-March/002736.html

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager

Re: JDK 13 - Early Access build 14 is available

Posted by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com>.
Thanks for that Mark!

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.