Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by "Sawhney, Tarandeep Singh" <ts...@innodata.com> on 2013/07/11 13:48:04 UTC

Re: Stanbol SPARQL and RelFinder

Hi Steve

we are also trying to recompile stanbol with latest version of clerezza.

As suggested in this email chain, we understand we need to modify list.xml
files with newer versions for clerezza artifacts
we are running into some problems, first we arent sure of all the versions
update for all the related artifacts and second when we change the list.xml
files and try to recompile using maven, it is downloading old pom.xml files
and override changes in our pom.xml files

can you please help us with some information and/or can you please send us
in email list.xml files you have changed so we can use them and try to
recompile the stanbol build

thanks in advance

best regards
tarandeep

--

"This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential , proprietary or

Re: Stanbol SPARQL and RelFinder

Posted by "Sawhney, Tarandeep Singh" <ts...@innodata.com>.
Thanks Reto for the response

we need to update the clerezza in the stanbol source project so we can
utilize the latest clerezza version with stanbol

i looked at link you gave but i am not sure of changes we need to make to
stanbol pom/list.xml to be able to use latest and greatest version of
clerezza with stanbol, am i missing some thing ?

thanks in advance

best regards
tarandeep

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.